Share This:    Delicious Bookmark   Digg Bookmark   Diigo Bookmark   Facebook Bookmark   LinkedIn Bookmark   MySpace Bookmark   StumbleUpon Bookmark   Twitter Bookmark

*Please note that this site is no longer being supported and the new site can be found here*

Hello, and welcome to my e-portfolio.

My name is Aaron Rowbotham, I received a Bachelor of Science degree in Anthropology with a focus on Archaeology and a minor in Geological Sciences from the University of Alaska Anchorage. I have 1 year of anthropology masters education from the University of West Florida. I Left my anthropology masters program to pursue an M.Ed degree in Higher Education Administration at the University of South Alabama. I have specific interests in helping college students navigate the maze that is college so that they can succeed as I did. 

This is a page dedicated to all the work I have done, unpublished, interviews, photos of me in the field. Soon I hope to have published and professional work outside of my undergraduate degree work up on this page. 

For the time being, I have uploaded papers that I have written from my undergraduate and graduate courses that I am proud of and demonstrate my writing and interests.

If you would like to get in touch with me or have suggestions, please comment in the comments section at the bottom of this page and I will do my best to respond.

Thank you

-Aaron Rowbotham

*As a disclaimer all the human skeletal remains seen in the photos below are fake, as they were being used for training purposes. The faunal remains, however, are real.