Technology:

Audio, multimedia and video are three things I am personally passionate about. They provide digital diversity and increase the accessibility for consumers. The ability to create video and dictate audio are important to the campus and students for nostalgic purposes.

While at KRUA 88.1 FM I upgraded all four of the studios with new broadcast consoles, mp3 and usb compatible compact disc players, disc jockey interfaces, remote broadcasts options and equipment cases. 

I recently invested in a GoPro that will be used in correspondence with my blog.

Training: 

I provide alumni support for student media at the University of Alaska Anchorage. This includes providing clarity on operations and assisting the students find answers to production questions. I have trained over 100 students who have either volunteered or worked at KRUA 88.1 FM by embracing transparency. 

Rarely, but more often than not, I disc jockey around campus. In a continued effort to pay it forward a student or professional cohort is always nearby to ensure the knowledge is being transferred for future reference.