For graduate school I am really interested in the masters of the environment program at the University of Colorado Boulder. To me this is interesting because I really like the oil and gas industry and the combatting interest between the oil industry and climate change is a rather important one. In the program you would take classes like Applications of Environmental Change, The Scientific Basis of Environmental Change and Analyzing Socio-Environmental Systems. These all seem very interesting to me. As what I am passionate about all comes from unlocking and extracting natural resources to. I found this by looking through the web for graduate school opportunities. 

Other than loving Duke basketball I do have a valid interest in there Master of Environmental Management program. Something that I really liked about Duke's program was the coastal Environmental Management. Alaska is the largest coastline state and how we work and manage our coastline is very important. Something else that I really liked about Duke's program was the part that they incorporate business and the environment. How both to keep companies growing and keeping the unemployment rate down while also fighting climate change. I also found this while searching the web. 

At the University of Arizona they have a degree that is my passion. It is called the school of natural resources and the environment. MS in water Society and Policy. For this you focus on the water scarcity in places like California and Arizona and how we can combat that for people’s benefit, while also figuring out how not to disturb watersheds. To me this is really interesting because I am passionate about the world’s natural resources. This is something that I have been thinking about a lot is water as a natural resource and how do we spread it for everyone’s use. I found this by doing some research on water shortages and how we can help people in Arizona and California.