There are times where you might want to use a space to collect and curate your work. This could include research materials, websites, design ideas, and more. It could also be something an instructor requires so they can see your project or research progress/process.
You can use your eportfolio to collect and curate items, but you might want to (or be required to) use a different platform to collect and curate your work. To use a different site, follow the site's instructions for how to collect and curate items. Think about your organization, descriptions, tags, and other elements that will make your collected items meaningful. Once you're ready to showcase the collection, you can display it within your eportfolio.
To do this, follow these steps:
- select the Image, Video, Audio module
- select Replace This Media
- select Media From Web (new)
- copy the collection page's URL or embed code
- paste the URL or embed code in the text box
- Preview the code to make sure it displays properly
- select Done
- remember to Publish your work when finished
Here are some sites you might use outside of the eportfolio:
Below, I've include a Diigo collection.