To Add a Google Module
1. Select the ePortfolio you are working in.
2. Click on the section and page where you want to add artifacts.
3. If you have not yet added a module to the page, the default setting will show the module settings to choose from.
If you already added a module to this page, you can add another module by clicking the Add a Module button to the right, located below the Sections bar. Once Add a Module is clicked, the box containing module options will appear.
4. You will notice that the Rich Text module is selected as default. Select Google and choose the Google file format to upload from the dropdown box. Then select Add a Module in the bottom right.
5. In another window or tab, open the Google file.
6. From the file menu in the Google file, select Publish to the web . . .
7. Choose the desired publishing settings and select Start Publishing to create a document link.
8. Copy the Document Link url that the Google App created.
9. Go back to the Digication ePortfolio window or tab. Scroll to the bottom of the Google module that was added and pate the url in the Document link, and then Save.
If you would like more information on this tutorial we have included a video by one of our partner schools, Salt Lake Community College. The video may contain some login information and system information pertaining to Salt Lake Community College, but by clicking the same buttons and entering your UA information into the fields provided you should be able to achieve the same results.
For more information please feel free to contact our tutors at: eWolfcoach@alaska.edu