To Add a Creative Commons License Module
1. Log in to your Digication account and click on your ePortfolio.
2. Click on the page that you would like to add content to.
3. If you have already added a module to this page, you can add another module by clicking the Add a Module button on the right side of the page. This will cause a box listing the different types of modules to appear. If you have not yet added a module to the page you are working on, this box will appear on its own.
4. Click Social and select the Creative Commons License. Select Add This Module button on the bottom right corner of the grey box.
5. Select anwers for the three options listed below. To read about the licencses and creative commons in depth, please visit the Creative Commons Website. You may choose to fill out information (RDF- Resource Description Framework) for the metadata ("data about data"). When you have selected your options and/or filled out the information below, click Save and then Publish.
6. To confirm this module, click Publish Changes.
7. Click View to see the module.
8. Here is an example of a Creative Commons License Module. To move the module around the page in relation to other modules, click and hold the tab labeled Drag to Reorder on the upper right corner of the module and drag the module to the desired location.