How to grant viewing access to instructors of my ePortfolio after enrolling in a course or community
These instructions are for granting viewing, editing, publishing or administrative access to your ePortfolio to faculty and student users who are already enrolled in a course or community ePortfolio, you may do so right as you enroll in a course or community.
1) Select the appropriate ePortfolio, click Portfolio Tools on the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
2) Under Permissions, choose either Private within University of Alaska or Public (Do NOT set as Private).
3) An Additional Permissions box will appear. Type the course number or name of the course into the search field.
4) You may change the permissions of the faculty and students. Leave students as viewers. If you change faculty to be administrators, they will receive every notification of comments that are left on your eportfolio. Most faculty ask to be set to "viewer."
5) After the course or community has been added and permision settings are correct, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save on the bottom left.