Create a Wordle
"Wordle is a toy for generating 'word clouds' from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes. The images you create with Wordle are yours to use however you like. You can print them out, or save them to the Wordle gallery to share with your friends." -Wordle.net
1. Go to Wordle.net and click the Create your own link.
2. Paste or type words into the textbox, then click Go.
3. You can adjust the Wordle using the tabs Edit, Language, Font, Layout, Color on the toolbar or pressing the button Randomize.
4. Take a screenshot of the Wordle to save it to the computer.
Mac users: Hold down the following to select a portion of the screen to save: Command, Shift, 4. It is automatically saved to the desktop as Screenshot.
PC users: Search for the Snipping Tool to select a portion of the screen, and click Save As and save it to the desktop as Capture.
5. To upload the Wordle, make sure you are in the ePortfolio's Edit mode. You can either add a new Page, a new Section, or use a pre-existing page or section. You can upload it in an Image/Video/Audio Module (recommended), in a Rich Text Module using the Insert Media icon, or in a Gallery Module.
Examples of Wordles can be found below.