How do I leave a comment?
All ePortfolio owners are given the authority to allow comments or tags, or to restrict this activity to other registered ePortfolio users. If you have a Digication account, but are not being allowed to submit a comment, make sure that you are logged in.
NOTE: Once a comment is posted, you cannot edit it nor delete it.
To leave a comment on an ePortfolio:
1) Scroll to the bottom of the page that you would like to comment on and click Show Comments and Tags, located in the bottom right corner.
If Show Comments and Tags is not visible, then the ePortfolio owner chose to not allow comments or tags.
2) If a comment box appears, leave your comment in the box labeled Leave a Comment.
3) When you click Leave a Comment, the owner of the ePortfolio will be notified by email and be given the choice of displaying, ignoring, or deleting your comment.
How do I manage comments
on my ePortfolio?
If you have allowed comments on your ePortfolio, they must be approved by you in order for them to be publicly viewed. You will be notified of comments by whatever email address you have registered with Digication. This email will tell you which specific page has been commented on, but you may also click on Site Map, located under the lower right hand corner of your banner, to see what pages have comments approved or pending approval.
To Delete or Approve a Comment:
1) Scroll to the bottom of the page the comment is posted on.
2) Click on Manage Comments and click Approve or Delete.
You may delete comments that were previously approved by repeating this process and clicking Delete.
You have the authority to restrict who can comment on your ePortfolio and whether those comments will be publicly viewed. You may need to change your settings to do this.
To View or Change Your Comment Settings:
1) Go to the desired ePortfolio.
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page.
3) In the set of tabs above your comments, click on the middle tab labeled Settings. The setting adjustments will be specifically for this page.