To Add a Contact Form
1. Select the ePortfolio you are working on.
2. Click on the section and page where you want to add artifacts.
3. If you have not yet added a module to the page, the default setting will show the module settings to choose from.
If you already added a module to this page, you can add another module by clicking the Add a Module button to the right, located below the Sections bar. Once Add a Module is clicked, the box containing module options will appear.
4. Rich Text is the default module selected. Click Contact Form and then Add This Module on the bottom right corner of the box.
5. You are now inside the Settings tab. Enter your preferred Email address and click Save.
You may click the View Contact Form tab to see what your viewers will see.
If you would like more information on this tutorial we have included a video by one of our partner schools, Salt Lake Community College. The video may contain some login information and system information pertaining to Salt Lake Community College, but by clicking the same buttons and entering your UA information into the fields provided you should be able to achieve the same results.
For more information please feel free to contact our tutors at: eWolfcoach@alaska.edu