How to use the ePortfolio Directory
1. Click on the e-Portfolios link on the top taskbar,.
2. Select to search for an ePortfolio with:
- My e-Portfolios to search for the eportfolios you are the owner of.
- By Person to search for the eportfolio owner.
- By Course to search for a specific course.
- By Title to search for the title of the eportfolio.
- By Tag to search for the eportfolios that have been tagged.
- By Category to search for eportfolios of a specific category.
3. You can aslo sort eportfolios within each category by the dropdown box by:
- Last Updated
- Last Created
- Number of Hits
Note: If you are logged in to your account, you can view eportfolios within the University of Alaska system. If you are a visitor or not logged in, you can only view eportfolios that are set to Public.