To Add a Rich Text Module
1. Select the ePortfolio you are working in.
2. Click on the section and page where you want to add artifacts.
3. If you have not yet added a module to the page, the default setting will show the module settings to choose from.
If you already added a module to this page, you can add another module by clicking the Add a Module button to the right, located below the Sections bar. Once Add a Module is clicked, the box containing module options will appear.
4. You will notice that the Rich Text module is selected as default. If this is the module you want to add, click Add This Module on the bottom right corner of the module box.
5. A text box will appear where you can add text, images, or tables to your module. You may have to scroll down to see this.
6. Click Save in the upper left hand corner in order to save your work.
**NOTE: Saving your work does not publish it for others to see. You must save THEN publish your page for others to see your work.
8. a) If you only want to only publish work on this module, click the Publish tab at the top of the module to allow others to view your work.
The following screen will appear and click Publish Changes.
b) If you want to publish all changes on the page, including work you may have save in multiple modules under that page, click √ Publish This Page.
The following screen will appear and click Publish All Changes.
10. To see what your module(s) looks like to viewers, select the View Text tab at the top of the module.
11. To move your module around your page in relation to other modules, click the View Text tab at the top of your module. A tab labeled Drag to Reorder will appear above the upper right corner of your module. Click and drag the module to the desired location.