Residence Life 2014 - 2017
Anchorage, AK Resident Advisor
Upheld a safe living environment by explaining, confronting and reporting violations of the Student Code of Conduct and University regulations.
Served as a role model and mentor to residents by providing residents with a support system, and connecting them to campus resources.
Develop community by collaborating and planning programs for residents.
Maintained the security of residents by participating in rotating duty coverage, which required responding to emergencies and enacting life/safety response system.
Demonstrated strong verbal communication during emergency situations.
- Here is a story written about me in my role as a resident advisor: link
Club Council 2015 - 2017
Anchorage, AK Orthodox Christian Fellowship President
- President of the on-campus club Orthodox Christian Fellowship (OCF).
- Organized weekly events and finding guest speakers to give lectures bi-monthly (mainly Orthodox Bishops, Priests, and Deacons).
- Attended bi-weekly meetings and traveled to different churches in order to outreach to other Orthodox Christians.
Dingmans Ferry Lawn Care Summer 2014
Dingmans Ferry, PA Cofounder and Business Manager
- Managed, co-owned and successfully operated a business.
- Developed and coordinated advertisement for a business.
- Handled customer relations in person, through email and by telephone.
Parking Services Fall 2013
Anchorage, AK Call Team Officer
Enforced and educated people on policies and assisted with and handled concerns addressed to me.
Diffused escalated situations created by distressed individuals who were unhappy with the service they were provided.
Promoted campus safety, provided assistance to the University Community, and encouraged compliance towards parking regulations.