Katie Brennan

Enrollment Specialist

Professional and Continuing Education

kabrennan@uaa.alaska.edu

P: (907) 786-1934

F: (907) 786-1931

Toll Free: (888) 822-8974

Originally from Littleton, Colorado, I graduated from the University of Northern Colorado with my Bachelor's Degree in English, with minors in Writing and Psychology, in 2008. From customer service to writing articles for a local website, I have been able to hone my communication skills, organization, and my ability to multi-task and work independently or in a team environment.

With my extensive background in customer service, I landed a job at the University of Alaska Anchorage in 2013 as the Enrollment Specialist for Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) within the College of Education. As Enrollment Specialist, I provide instructor and student enrollment support for our 500-level courses. I assist participants in their registration/payment questions or needs, prepare registration materials/packets, evaluation follow-up, and grading support. As a part of our shared leadership team in PACE, I am also cross-trained in several areas including scheduling and course process facilitation. 

When I am not at work, I enjoy skiing, hiking, rock climbing, backpacking, and traveling around Alaska.