As a lifelong Alaskan I was born and raised in Juneau, AK and now reside in Anchorage, AK with my wife, Christina, and my two sons, Hunter and Chase.  My passion is composed of spending quality time with my family and the outdoors.  I enjoy hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, camping, and anything else that requires to go off the beaten path.

Before settling down in Anchorage I spent time furthering my education in Corvallis, OR and Corpus Christi, TX, where I successfully completed two associate degrees with honors, one in IDS: Early Childhood Education and the other in Business Administration.

In 2007 I began my career with UAA as a temp for the Distance Education Services program. Since then I have completed my Bachelor of Arts in Economics at UAA while continuing to work for Academic Innovations & eLearning as the Manager of eLearning: Distance Student Services.

I am currently working on my Master of Education in Teaching & Learning with UAA's College of Education.  I am excited to see the possibilities available to help guide eLearning: Distance Student Services and can't wait to see what the near future holds for the service.