Plans for the Future

Right now, I am kind of playing by ear. I know that I want to attend Oxford University and earn to graduate degrees in their 1+1 MBA program, where I would have the opportunity to get a MBA and a MSc in Comparative Education in two years. I am really considering applying for the Marshall Scholarship in the fall of 2016 to help me get there. I am also contemplatingf applying to Harvard, Stanford, Princeton, and Wharton to earn a MBA.

During the time that I am taking off to think about which school I want to apply for. I will be continuing my work with VisualAid, CurrentEnergy, and Chessed Alaska.

VisualAid

www.visualaidmagazine.org

My goal with VisualAid is to successfully launch in Alaska by the end of spring 2015. In order to do that, we have been actively recruiting new members to join our team and board of directors to make sure that we grow at a steady and sustainable pace.   

CurrentEnergy

In the fall of 2014, CurrentEnergy hit some unforeseen obstacles that limited our ability to enter into the Ethiopian market. Now that I am done with school, and my partner is graduating, we will have more time to focus on CurrentEnergy. It is likely that we will be both spending a considerable amount of time in Addis Ababa in the coming months. I am really excited for that!

www.currentenergy.co

Chessed Alaska

I am so proud and honored to serve as a board member for Chessed Alaska. I serve as a board member and I do a lot of work with their business strategy, web design, and content creation. This has been an extremely busy year for Chessed Alaska. In the next coming weeks, I will block off some time to create a treatment for a new show we are developing. 

Above is the intro for our current show "Torah from the Top" that airs on KPLE-TV. (My brother made the theme song)